Well, Facebook is the most popular social media in todays world. Many Website owners like to display a Facebook Like box on their website. It helps to engage users on Facebook page and also get some more fans!
I’ll share a very simple way to add a Nice Facebook Like box which uses latest Facebook API (2.3) within less 1 minute!
- Follow the steps below to Add a Facebook Fan Page Widget on WordPress site:
- Download Facebook Fan Page Widget plugin from wordpress.org . Click here to download
- Install it on your wordpress site by logging in and navigating to Plugins -> Add New
- Click on upload and install the plugin from the file you just downloaded.
- Activate the plugin once installed.
- Now, Navigate to Appearance -> Widgets to add the widget on any widget area of your choice.
- Its Done here!!
- The plugin has a bonus feature as well, it comes with a shortcode which you can use anywhere of your site, on any page, post or even template file.
- Click here to go to Shortcode Generator.
- Copy the generated shortcode and put it on your site to display Facebook Fan Page Widget.
- Pretty simple….
- Please leave a comment here if you face any kind of difficulties while using the plugin.